Friday, March 16, 2012

The Savage Grace - Bree Despain

Wish I'd read this before Spell Bound, this book was an amazing ending to a trilogy.  I will be continuing with the Soul Screamers series now.  I would like to say though, if you have not read The Dark Divine series I highly recommend it!  It's absolutely fantastic!  :) 

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


BRAVO BREE Despain!!!



Two books came out on the same day that I'd been anticipating for 2012, I chose to read the other one first.  It turned out to not be nearly as good as this one.  This book was amazing, I read it in a little over a day.  So this book starts off about one week after the last book ended.  Grace is trying to figure out how to turn Daniel back to Daniel before she loses him to the white wolf.  And it's making her inner wolf an angry and bitter person...



I love Gabriel in this one, and I loved the "lost boys" the ones who followed Daniel when he turned Alpha at the end of book 2.  Grace decided she was their Wendy (Peter Pan) and they were her lost boys.  They stayed around Grace like babysitters and all of their fun and unique personalities really shined.  There was a lot of sad and traumatic events in this book, there were HUGE plot twists throughout, and an ending I didn't suspect.  I don't want to give anything away.  There is love in this, there is loss, this was a truly fantastic ending to a trilogy I just wished that all of the bad guys had been caught in the end, however; I do believe that what is left is nothing that Daniel and Grace can't fight through together.  Grace's parents, sisters, April, and her parents all returned for this book as well as Caleb, Talbot, and many others.



I think this is the book I really fell in love with Daniel, I also loved Jude.  He seemed to be more like the Jude from the beginning of book one.  Amazing job Bree DeSpain, I did ask her and she does have another book she is writing I'm unsure if it's a series or what but it is due for publication next fall and I will definitely be in line to read it!  I'm so sad to see this trilogy come to an end and cannot wait for more books from this talented author!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment